Advertised Terms and Information
Current as of July 6, 2018
The information and disclosures below are related to the advertised terms made by Texas Trust Home Loans.
- Interest rates and terms are available for the products and loan programs advertised and current as of the date indicated.
- FICO score means the credit score or credit rating that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency. The middle of the three FICO scores is used for qualification purposes if three scores are received. The lower of the two FICO scores is used for qualification purposes if two scores are received.
- There is generally no prepayment penalty on most conventional and government loan programs. However, some conventional specialty loan programs may have 1 to 3 years prepayment penalty.
- Loan offers, rates and APR may not be available in all areas or all states.
- Rates & Annual Percentage Rate may be higher for borrower(s) who are; (a) non-U.S. citizens or non-U.S. permanent resident aliens
- Not all property types may qualify for financing, or rates & APR as advertised. Please check with your loan advisor for details.
- Your actual Rate, APR and detailed closing cost will be disclosed on an official Loan Estimate after you have made an application for a mortgage.
Disclosure – 1
Rate and APR Assumptions
Disclosure – 2
You could save $4,250 on your All Digital Mortgage